- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 large leaves red leaf lettuce
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 ear of fresh organically grown corn, wash and cut kernels off cob
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 12 - 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup clover sprouts
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded thinly
- 1 lime
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Cayenne to taste
- Celery seeds (crushed) to taste
Description / Directions
Wash and dry lettuces. Chop in thin strips and transfer to a big bowl.
Creatively arrange the rest of the vegetables.
Sprinkle cayenne and celery seeds.
Squeeze lime on, toss and lime again if you like.
Serve drizzled with olive oil.