- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, sliced thin and browned in fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dash of dulse
- Dash of cayenne
- ¾ cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- ¾ cup soaked raw almonds, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed & dried
Description / Directions
In a large serving bowl combine the garlic, oil, vinegar, maple syrup and herbs, mixing well.
Add a dash of dulse and cayenne to taste.
Add the dates and almonds and toss.
Let stand at least an hour.
When ready to serve, add the spinach leaves and toss thoroughly.