- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Dulse or kelp to taste
- 2 small thin fresh red or green Asian chili peppers or serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cups green papaya, peeled, seeded, and coarsely shredded in a food processor
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- ⅔ cup cilantro leaves, washed well and spun dry
- 4 tbsp soaked pumpkin seeds, crushed
Description / Directions
In a blender or food processor mix garlic, lime juice, molasses, honey and seaweed.
In a bowl combine chili, papaya, carrot, and cilantro.
Add to the dressing, tossing well.
Salad may be made 2 hours ahead and chilled, covered. Bring salad to room temperature before serving.
Serve salad sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.