- Organic Mixed Greens, enough for 6 servings
- 4 - 5 dried figs, coarsely chopped
- ½ small red onion, sliced very thin
- ½ cup soaked sunflower seeds, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup soaked almonds, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded raw coconut
Description / Directions
Rinse the salad greens and pat dry between paper towels.
When ready to serve, put the greens in the bowl with the dressing.
Add the figs and onion. Toss well to coat evenly with the dressing.
Sprinkle the nuts, seeds and coconut over the salad.