- 3 ears fresh corn, husked, cut off cob
- 1 ½ lb fresh green beans, stems snapped off
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and gently smashed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow tomato, sliced ½ in thick
- 2 cups mixed red and green heirloom tomatoes, halved
Description / Directions
Steam green beans until tender, 8 min.
Mix steamed beans and corn.
Add garlic and 3 tbsp olive oil, toss well and let stand for 30 min.
Just before serving, remove the garlic and add the remaining tbsp oil, vinegar, onion and tomatoes.