- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, wedged
- ½ cup dried figs, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- ½ cup soaked sunflower seeds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- Dulse or kelp to taste
Description / Directions
Place the apple cider vinegar in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil slowly while whisking continually. (If dressing tastes too tart, whisk in water a tbsp at a time.)
Season with seaweed.
Once dressing is emulsified place to one side.
In a large salad bowl toss the lettuce, tomatoes, figs, cucumber and dressing.
Sprinkle seeds on top.
Garnish with parsley.
Drizzle with more dressing.