- 2 medium delicata squash, sliced in half and seeded
- ½ large or 1 small cauliflower cut or broken into florets
- 2 cups lactino kale, washed and chopped into 1 inch ribbons (other leafy kales can be substituted)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, washed and chopped (or your favorite fresh herb)
- 3 tbsp raw organic olive oil
Description / Directions
Preheat oven to 425. Cut delicata squash into ½ inch slices and arrange in a large baking dish.
Toss squash, onions and cauliflower together.
Add just enough water to cover the bottom of the roasting pan.
Roast for 30 – 35 minutes, until slightly crispy.
In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tsp olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and rosemary. Remove squash/cauliflower from the oven.
In the roasting pan, toss the kale with the squash and cauliflower.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes. The heat will wilt the greens.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss thoroughly.
Serve with mild cayenne pepper or paprika and a lemon wedge.