- 1 ½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups onions, chopped
- 3 cups Swiss chard, kale, spinach, or a combination of, chopped
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups soaked and cooked lima beans*
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Cayenne pepper or paprika to taste
Description / Directions
Sauté the garlic in water about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and sauté until the onions are translucent.
Add the greens and a touch more water, stirring, until wilted.
Stir in the tomatoes and beans and simmer about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the basil, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper or paprika to taste.