- 3 cups cooked quinoa (see instructions for preparing quinoa)
- 3 cups water or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cubed eggplant
- 1 ear fresh corn, cut from cob
- 1 tsp kelp or ½ tsp crushed celery seed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 lb tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Description / Directions
Preheat oven to 400 F.
While quinoa is cooking, heat 2 tbsp water in a large oven-proof skillet and add chopped onion, garlic, red and yellow peppers, eggplant, corn, kelp or celery seed and cumin.
Stir tomatoes and quinoa mixture into vegetables and bake in oven for about 10 minutes.