- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 large leaves red leaf lettuce
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 ear of fresh organically grown corn, wash and cut kernels off cob
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 12 - 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup clover sprouts
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded thinly
- 1 lime
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Cayenne to taste
- Celery seeds (crushed) to taste
- Almond cheese
Description / Directions
Wash and dry lettuces. Chop in thin strips and transfer to a big bowl.
Creatively arrange the rest of the vegetables.
Crumble almond cheese on.
Sprinkle cayenne and celery seeds.
Squeeze lime on, toss and lime again if you like.
Serve drizzled with olive oil.