- 3 cups spring or distilled water
- 1 medium onion
- 1 ¼ inch slice of celery root, minced
- 2 or 3 stocks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin
- ½ cup fresh string beans, cut up
- ½ cup fresh sweet peas
- ½ red bell pepper
- Kernels from 1 fresh ear of corn
- Freshly grated lemon zest to taste
- Kelp, cayenne and dill to taste
Description / Directions
Heat the water in kettle with onion and celery root bring to boil and add the carrots and celery.
Let simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
After the simmer, add the, string beans, sweet peas bell pepper and corn.
Let it simmer another 5-10 minutes.
Add the lemon zest, kelp, cayenne and dill.