- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut from cob
- 1cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup soaked sunflower seeds, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Cumin, to taste
- Crushed celery seed, to taste
Description / Directions
In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and simmer covered, 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from heat, drain, and cool slightly.
Peel and cut the potatoes into ½ inch to ¾ inch cubes.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and corn.
Add the chilies, lime, olive oil and cilantro, toss.
Add the peppers, onions, avocado and seeds, toss.
Season with cumin and celery seed to taste .
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.