- 1 lb carrots, cut into ¼” slices
- ½ cup water with 1 tbsp dulse, soaked
- ¾ cup fresh tomato puree
- ¼ cup raw agave
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Fresh thyme to taste
- 1 small sweet red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and slivered
Description / Directions
Place carrots in a saucepan and add dulse water. Cover and simmer until carrots are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain liquid into separate bowl and drink when cool.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour over the hot carrots, cover and refrigerate over night.
Stir well and drain before serving.