- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, seeded and cut into ½ inch dices
- 1 large, or 2 small radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 large watercress or iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 1 avocado
Description / Directions
Halve and pit the avocado.
Scoop out the avocado flesh, cut into chunks and transfer to a medium bowl.
Add orange juice and coriander, mix gently to combine.
Add tomatoes, cucumber and radish, stir, and then divide the mixture between lettuce leaves.